We offer free support services, funding in the form of scholarships and a private student loan, and nationally recognized customer service. Our mission reflects our commitment to increasing access to higher education.
Our dedicated Loan Originations Representatives will work with you to answer all your product questions, as well as help with certifications, disbursements, loan changes, and more. Please contact us to ask questions or set up a meeting. We’re here to support you and your students.
Granite Edvance Private Student Loan requirements:
- Students must be enrolled at least half-time
- Satisfactory academic progress is not required
- Minimum loan amount: $1,000
- Maximum loan amount: Up to cost of attendance
- Eligible for past due balance if within the past 12 months (conditional on enrollment)
- State residency requirements apply – see a list of eligible states
Please see Apply For a Loan for more details on loan requirements, interest rates, and frequently asked questions.
Certification and Disbursement
We offer a variety of methods to certify loans and disburse funds.
- ELM NDN
- Great Lakes CDS
Please contact us with any questions about the certification or disbursement process.