Granite Edvance is a 60-year-old nonprofit organization dedicated to helping New Hampshire students and families to navigate their education and career pathways. We provide guidance, scholarships, and private student loans.
We value our employees and serve our communities. If this sounds like the kind of organization you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet you!
Granite Edvance is committed to supporting our employees’ personal and professional growth. We truly believe that happy employees lead to happy customers! From regular recognition and appreciation events to skill-building opportunities, our employees enjoy a workplace culture that reflects our Company Values:
We’re proud to offer a wide range of benefit options to meet the needs of our employees and their families. We provide traditional health, life, and disability offerings, along with the following benefits:
- Generous paid time off, including bi-weekly accrual of up to six weeks of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays
- Time off to volunteer
- 403(b) retirement plan, with eligibility for deferral contributions and 100% vesting on start date, plus company match upon completion of required eligibility period
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Hybrid work schedules for most positions
Current Job Openings
Granite Edvance makes employment decisions based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We aim to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Granite Edvance does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender or gender identity, sex or sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.